Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

change local/language of admin console of weblogic

Hi We are doing migration of weblogic 10 to 12 and I suddenly noticed that weblogic default language was changed from english to Deutsch.
well I tried to search how is this behavior got changed and there is no way i found that how could i change it
mine is windows machine with default language setup set to Deutsch (german)  after digging for long time I could not reach to any conclusion how to change language setting for weblogic but I found interesting note about weblogic that weblogic uses browser  language setting, so I tried following
I open up Internet Explorer >>options>>General Settings>>presentation>> language>>
click on add button>> select english-US>> move it up as first preference if you have another language pre selected in list. save and apply.
thats it. and try to login again to weblogic console and you will see it now in english langauge.


3 comments: